Recent content by Lamiafusion

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 533 Discussion/534 Predictions Thread I wonder if the poison hydras he uses are the same type that Crocodile used on him. Maybe he built up a resistance.
  2. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 229 Spoiler Thread Umm.....no. Mukuro is still alive but he is either in the box(somehow) or he is just resting in the Owl Since future Lambo was already 20 yrs old, they are prob horns from his adult form(like 30-40 yrs old?). I think it would be funny if it was like a upgraded...
  3. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 227 Discussion / 228 Prediction Thread I can't help but think the Funeral Wreath on the left has some type of family resemblance to Gamma...just a feeling Giovanni and Spanner working on crazy weapons? YES PLEASE!
  4. Chapter Gantz 267 Discussion/268 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 267 Discussion/ 268 Prediction Thread Looks like its time for the mecha gantz weapon to appear cause you know that totally what p18-19 shows unless I am crazy.
Top