Recent content by lampo

  1. lampo

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 221 Discussion / 222 Predictions

    Or Drole and Gloxinia? Did you forget that she fought in front of them during the Great fight festival. And we know from the flashback, that they were with "Elizabeth the goddess" all members of Stigma.
  2. lampo

    Chapter Bleach 620 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 620 Spoilers Discussion Seriously KUBO? one step forward, ten steps back?
  3. lampo

    Chapter Beelzebub 205 Discussion/206 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub 205 Spoiler Thread here http://www.mangareader.net/beelzebub/88/5. He is not working with them but taught them how to use spell? I think he has some connection with them.
  4. lampo

    Chapter Beelzebub 205 Discussion/206 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub 205 Spoiler Thread So Saotome is currently working with Solomon Company. In fact it's not strange because i remember dr Furcas talking him about being too involved with baby Beel after Hecatos's attack implied that he was against the current Great Demon Lord.
  5. lampo

    Chapter Magi 173 Discussion/174 Predictions

    Finally his power is back, it's showtime!! I wonder if scheherazade is aware that aladdin is a magi? Titus thought he was a magi's subordinate
  6. lampo

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Spoiler I know, but i'm afraid about jin-ie because I don't wanna see another shi-hoo and It will good to see that he can control his sanity (even just a little) under the Bot
  7. lampo

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Spoiler Viva BoT http://mangacow.com/the_breaker_new_waves/101/ i wonder who's gonna stop him now?
  8. lampo

    Reborn 322 Discussion/ 323 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 322 Spoiler Thread Chapter is out at http://urupload.com/Hitman_Reborn/322
  9. lampo

    Reborn 321 Discussion / 322 Predictions

    nice chapter a little short but as usual adelheid is always too arrogant, so she has the invisible defense which can repel x-burner? But i think in the next chapter hibari is going to break her invisible castle and he is going bite her to death...I can't wait to see her face
  10. lampo

    Reborn 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    I don't think tsuna is going to wait 7 days for "rescue" Chrome mainly Hibari after that humilation even worse that he suffered against Rokudo thus in 3 or 4 chapters after discovering the truth ,how deal with the earth flame and forge new rings or repair the old, the Vongola can begin their...
  11. lampo

    Reborn 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 298 Spoiler Thread OMG it's is a little scary . how about the full power now? maybe a "1/7" means that every day the power of the rings increase. I just can't stand adelheid anymore, she is just too arrogant for someone who just got a new power
  12. lampo

    Reborn 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    I'm also wondering how they know as much about the rings and about the power of the 'sin' maybe the cervello??
  13. lampo

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi! New guy here from Paris in France I love soccer and practice boxing and of course read and watch manga and anime.Im 21 now. Hope we can get along
Top