Re: Naruto 585 Discussion / 586 Predictions
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v22/c192/18.html
Here's the page where Neji straight up says that the only reason he can cut the strings is his fighting style, not the sharpness of his hit. So yeah it's not so much cutting the string as...
Well aside from Usopp getting to put his nose in a very inappropriate place I doubt it. I think it was more Nami being excited to see him than any hidden meaning/foreshadowy type stuff.
Really the moment that made this chapter great for me had to be Usopp actually being useful. It happens so freaking rarely I might actually be able to start admitting that he's my favorite character in fifty chapters or so :D
Re: Naruto 509 Spoiler Discussion
I'm loving Konan actually being able to do something in this fight. I never really expected her to win, but for her to actually manage to hurt Madara makes this chapter extra epic IMO. Although like somebody else pointed out, I am kinda curious if she put some...
Re: Bleach 417 Discussion/418 Predictions
Oh yeah I agree with you on that, I more meant with his human body. Hmmm speaking of which I suppose it's a little late for Kon to show up now huh?
Re: Bleach 417 Discussion/418 Predictions
You know that makes me wonder...why did he get taller and get the longer hair? I always kinda figured souls age at a different rate than living people (looking at Hitsugaya), heh wonder if he'll have any problems re-adjusting to his shorter younger...
Re: Bleach 417 Discussion/418 Predictions
This is the first chapter of bleach to get me excited in awhile. Guess I just have a soft spot for epic entrances, and it was sweet watching Aizen get faced like that. So just my own idle curiosity, but I wonder if that chain around his arm has anything...
Re: Naruto 506 Spoiler Discussion
Well this might be a little convoluted, but I was thinking maybe the reason Naruto's ankle doesn't insta-heal is because he sprained it while in full on Kyuubi mode and maybe it would've healed if he did it beforehand? Also another question...Naruto can fall of...