Recent content by Lasix

  1. Lasix

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Re: Tower of God Hangout same here. how many weeks has it been now? any news when the next chapter is planned on being released?
  2. Lasix

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 747 Discussion/ 748 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 747 Spoiler Discussion Do we really know its gravity? I thought it was still unclear... Btw what manga is your profile pic from?
  3. Lasix

    Discussion The worst part of One Piece so far?

    Uhm I'll be working in this field in the future and I think this comparison is a little too harsh. But I'm glad to see a few other ppl share the same frustration as me. I really hate, hate and hate this slow ass story progression. I started reading this almost when i started watching the first...
  4. Lasix

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 746 Discussion/ 747 Prediction

    Was this the missing samurai (forgot his name) jumping down? I just fail to identify anything on that panel.
  5. Lasix

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Predictions - Next Chapter between 21st July & 4th August

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 190 Spoilers Finally he got that stupid hairs off! I never was a fan of that to begin with. I'm not so sure what he has. But according to his complaints about his wrist, it might be a carpal tunnel syndrome. which would kinda make sense as he uses it a lot. Usual...
  6. Lasix

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

    With all that being said I kinda have the feeling we're going to witness somekind of Ace Rescue arc. With Androssi respectively I liked the chapter. Tho i thought we'll be seeing much more about the WingTree.
  7. Lasix

    Chapter One Piece 737 Discussion /738 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 737 Discussion /738 Prediction BREAK THIS WEEK Luffy - Captain Zorro - Swordsman Sanji - Cook Nami - Navigator Usopp - Sniper Chopper - Physician Franky - Shipwright Brook - Musician Robin - Archeologist Rebecca - the fearsome gladiator :D i can see some funny potential here Even...
  8. Lasix

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 178 Discussion/179 Predictions

    I seriously can't understand the part with the surgery and recovery in the afterwork. When will he have the operation now?
  9. Lasix

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 178 Discussion/179 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 178 Spoilers Talking about safety for Bamm's friends. I still can't believe he hasn't got rid of the rings yet. Basically THE reason that forced him to be bound to FUG for all these years. I can't comprehend that.
  10. Lasix

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 178 Discussion/179 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 178 Spoilers Arggghhhh... Thats really bothersome. I really hope SIU will not leave us with a huge cliffhanger like that after Mad Dog and Reflejo are beaten. I really want to see at least one more chapter with Urek Mazino before he will take his brake. I know it's...
  11. Lasix

    Discussion Your Favorite Manhwa & Manhua

    Re: What's your favorite Manhua? My favourite two are Tower of God and One Piece To mention some that more or less surprised me and i really enjoy reading: - Magician - Kubera - Rakshasa Street - Ability - Flow - Akame - City of dead sorcerer Hope you enjoy them and looking forward to your...
  12. Lasix

    Chapter One Piece 735 Discussion/ 736 Prediction

    Well, i still think that Luffy will ingest the fruit by accident :D This was my very first thought when hearing the fruit was 'available'. As Teach has the D in his name why shouldnt Luffy be able to do the same thing. I know it's more or less very unlikely to happen PLUS rubber and fire are...
  13. Lasix

    Chapter Naruto 662 Discussion / 663 Predictions

    Well that was quite a good chapter. But i gotta say it would be simply ridiculous if both of them survived. At the same time it would be crazy to let sasuke live and let Naruto die.
  14. Lasix

    Chapter One Piece 734 Discussion/ 735 Predictions

    I just wanted to clear a thought of mine: As Bastille is not mentioning the person they are after. Might he be referring to Sabo at that time?
  15. Lasix

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 176 Discussion/177 Predictions

    It would be fricking awesome if SIU would do a flash-forward chapter. You know, something mysterious where he's meeting ppl like Phanta and showing where this journey will lead Bamm to. I know it's not what you meant but I instantly thought of that. Someone should propose that idea to him.
Top