Recent content by Latoma

  1. Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Well now, we've been viewing these "Six paths". The ANimal Path and the Hunger Path (I forgot it's name, the one related to 'gluttony') have ben confirmed.
  2. Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 377 Predictions [Naruto] I'd like to reference to some cases of what I said: 1: Sasuke (Vs Haku) 2: Gaara (Akatsuki Situation) 3: Basically all of the fights in the Rescue Sasuke Arc, namely Chouji.
  3. Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 377 Predictions [Naruto] Kishi's surprised us before, leading us one way, then pulling us in a completely different direction. The whole foreshadowing of Jiraiya's death might be another.
  4. Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 377 Predictions [Naruto] Okay, since earlier people were going on about Tobi and who he is, may I state a couple weird facts: 1: based on the story thus far, we know "Tobi" 'died' in Deidara's explosion, or so it seemed. 2: We know that out of NOWHERE, he was in the Rain...
Top