Recent content by Lavi

  1. Lavi

    Chapter Fairy Tail 522 & 523 Chapter Discussion / 524 Predictions

    I still don't think Iced shell is Gray's trump card (or I just don't want to believe:8C) It could be a part 1 of his plan to make Natsu goes after him, I mean when Gray said that he had a trump card he said for E.N.D. and Zeref wait for that. Maybe i am just seeing too much where there's...
  2. Lavi

    Chapter Fairy Tail 521 Chapter Discussion / 522 & 523 Prediction

    I don't think Gray went to Zeref to kill or defeat him, he knows that he probably can't, he has another intention doing that, could be something like exhaust Zeref, make him weaker (I don't know how to explain this in words) or he has a very good spell that can be very effective Come on guys...
  3. Lavi

    Chapter Fairy Tail 521 Chapter Discussion / 522 & 523 Prediction

    I think that we know nothing about devil slayer magic (lose sanity, cannot get cursed, yadda yadda, but nothing much) then Gray's trump card will probably be something new, a different magic from his devil's power, not like Iced Shell, something like a boost I guess that could be like a 'Devil...
Top