Recent content by Lawrens

  1. One Piece Movie 10: Strong World

    Re: One Piece Movie 10 Just saw it, I found the Chapter 0 prologue more interesting than the entire film. All in all it's an ok movie.
  2. Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    Yea but One piece's wiki mentioned this (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Distinct_laugh) : So I thought it kind of doesn't fit if that's the case, but I've never really paid attention to their laughing styles, just thought there's a possibility he could be on to something. Edit: yea i...
  3. Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    I don't know about the fufu laugh thing, it's a nice catch if it's true. Even if that's not a hint, I still like the theory that Dragon being a wind DF user, even better a Mythical Zoan DF, Wind dragon? Since Marco is a phoenix with blue flame element. - When Dragon saved Luffy for the first...
  4. Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    My personal guess: Luffy broke into Mariejois (or wherever the celestial dragons lives), freeing the slaves Fisher Tiger style, inorder to cause a riot, his plan was probably going in there with a disguise, got busted (right away) so he was beating up the world nobles again in stupid clothes...
  5. Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    My guess would be that buggy was offered a role of Shichibukai but only if Buggy agrees to spy on Luffy, or anyone Buggy is known to be related to (Shanks, Rayleigh), or perhaps just giving them information of those people. That way Buggy will continue to maintain his role as a villain by...
  6. Chapter One Piece 592 Discussion / 593 Prediction

    I don't think it's the bounty, they don't usually freak out that same way when they see their bounty, Nami being the exception. Though we have no idea what it was and when Chopper's scene took place, but my guess would be that it's just one of Oda's unpredictable plan in the story, there's no...
  7. Chapter One Piece 583 Discussion / 584 Prediction

    Yea I think this is plausible. If he was an important dead character to Ace, he would've made his appearance in one of Ace's flashbacks, but instead he was merely mentioned as "the Sabo thing/event". While I do think he could still possibly die, I don't think he's as important as some might...
  8. Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    While I'm not familiar with Arlong and Jinbei's history, my guess would be that Jinbei's role will have something to do with the upcoming Fishman Island arc, if they have to deal with Tenryubito, Boa Hancock might also play a role too which I'm guessing might have an effect on her personality.
  9. Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion I'm liking the look of this chapter, I can't wait to read more about it. So this happens after Luffy met Shanks and ate the devil fruit, and the first time he meets Ace? Fits really well to the timeline. Though reading about the past of Ace now is going...
Top