Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
lazuardi00
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by lazuardi00
Life
Something You're Asked All The Time
"Are you insane?" And I answered, "What makes you think that I am insane?"
lazuardi00
Post #24
Jul 14, 2010
Forum:
General Discussion
Discussion
What is the best way to learn Japanese ?
Watch anime and read a raw manga. I think that's the best way to learn Japanese. don't listen to me. Maybe I am just this crazy.
lazuardi00
Post #46
Jul 7, 2010
Forum:
Translators' Classroom
Last letter of the word continue game~
Development
lazuardi00
Post #1,997
Jul 6, 2010
Forum:
FF Archive
Discussion
What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?
Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? I am currently reading Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Homonculus, and fairy tail. Actually I want to read more, but don't got a lo of time.
lazuardi00
Post #994
Jul 5, 2010
Forum:
Otaku Cafe
Discussion
The "How Much Time Do You Spend on the Computer" Thread
I am not count how much I spend my day in front of a computer a day. Maybe it is 8 hours a day.
lazuardi00
Post #204
Jul 5, 2010
Forum:
Information Technology
Life
What happens when you die?
It is simple. Your allies will be sad. Your enemies will be glad.
lazuardi00
Post #216
Jul 5, 2010
Forum:
General Discussion
Language
What Languages do you know?
Indonesian. My mother language. Japanese. Studying for 2 years, still have a long way o go. English. I have a good understanding about it. Added
lazuardi00
Post #550
Jul 5, 2010
Forum:
Culture Clash
Other
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Phoenix. Because it is immortal
lazuardi00
Post #215
Jul 5, 2010
Forum:
General Discussion
Last Person to Post Wins v. Ⅶ
I win because I think I have win ths
lazuardi00
Post #1,170
Jul 5, 2010
Forum:
FF Archive
Favorites
Best fights from manga and anime
Re: Favourite fight scene in manga very hard question... This far, I like Mugiwara pirate vs CP9 and... Kenpachi vs Noitra
lazuardi00
Post #15
Apr 2, 2010
Forum:
Otaku Cafe
lazuardi00
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top