Recent content by Lazy Bubble

  1. Discussion Does Yoriko know?

    Interesting question :) There are several possibilities here.... I hope for the possibility of Yoriko knows of Touka's real self while still accepting her - it will be sweet. However, the possibility of Yoriko knows next to nothing is very high. Yoriko is just a human girl who knows nothing...
  2. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 126 Discussion/ 127 Predictions

    Just when I thought that we can relax a little bit, Diane is rushing to the giants' village! I'm curious on how they will deal on something in the middle of their way or there will be a different route? Poor King....he always suffers....and Gowther deserves more than a punch (although that I...
  3. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 29 Discussion/ 30 Predictions

    As expected...Urie is still alive though he loses himself for a moment there... Muchan finally brings a kagune out~! That scene when he hugs Urie is touching (sorry to say that I don't sympathize Urie). I believe that he's bikaku. Good thing that Suzuya has arrived along with his squad. I...
  4. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 29 Discussion/ 30 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 29 Spoiler Thread When the previous chapter came out, I thought that it would be nice to see Hinami saves Haise...and look what Ishida-sensei gives to us this week :teehee I wonder how will Himani fare against pineapple-kun...I don't want her to be hurt.... I look forward...
Top