Recent content by le0nard0

  1. le0nard0

    Allen & Cross - Chapter 167 Pg 12-13

    Hi Everyone! I make 3 versions from this color page. A normal one, a illuminated one, and the last one with an Anime Style. Thanks to miranu for the Lineart. Normla Version: http://olympos-fansub.com/Paginas_a_Color/Allen_&_Cross.png Illuminated Version...
  2. le0nard0

    [Nurarihyon no Mago] Nurarihyon vs Gagoze - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the comments guys :)
  3. le0nard0

    [Nurarihyon no Mago] Nurarihyon vs Gagoze - Chapter 1

    I'm kind of new on coloring and not so good at cleaning but a hope you like it. It's from a new manga that I really like it called Nurarihyon no Mago comments are welcome :tem
  4. le0nard0

    Cover The Naruto Coverz Project Thread!

    Naruto 408 - Volume 44 Added.
  5. le0nard0

    [408] - Sasuke By Le0nard0

    Thx people :amuse
  6. le0nard0

    suigetsu cleaned!!

    Genial man, te quedo exelente! Haber si me animo a colorearlo y me hago un avatar con suigetsu :amuse
  7. le0nard0

    [408] - Sasuke By Le0nard0

    Si, sobre todo en la parte del brazo y el pecho... Voy a ver si luego la mejoro o hago una nueva. Gracias por el comment, ah y ya vi el coloreo de pein que hisiste Te quedo exelente como siempre, siempre me han gustado tus cell-shading :amuse
  8. le0nard0

    407 - the New girl in the Group - (New path of Pain)

    Wow! te quedo exelente bro. Siempre me ha gustado como le haces las sombra Nice Work! :amuse
  9. le0nard0

    408 - Sasuke by DD!

    Wow!! thats awsomme!! you are the master man!!
  10. le0nard0

    [408] - Sasuke By Le0nard0

    Gracias por el consejo NTM__ para la proxima lo dejare con 1 pixel Estare esperando tu trabajo :amuse
  11. le0nard0

    [408] - Sasuke By Le0nard0

    This is my 4th coloring job. I don't know if it's good but I try my best. Thx Ziaja for the lineart Comments and critics are Welcome :amuse
Top