Recent content by Le_Deidara

  1. Le_Deidara

    Black Clover Chapter 267 Spoilers & Discussion

    I saw a translation that referred to the devil as “Asta”. My guess is that his name is Astaroth and asta was a pet name, and she named her son after him???
  2. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 265 Discussion / 266 Predictions

    Oh now I am reallllly hoping for Mel to learn about Esta kidnapping Eli, and fast.... this will be glorious.
  3. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 234 Discussion / 235 Predictions

    I don't know know if Eli and Meliodas have been talking in the rest of the chapter, but can we all take a second to appreciate just how grumpy he looks in the last page. Edit: Well they didn't, but it says something that Meliodas didn't do what he had done before and tried to kill everyone...
  4. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 233 Discussion / 234 Predictions

    All of this talk about batteries is boring. How about talking about something that isn't about how 2-3 words were mistranslated? From, a concerned citizen who decided to check the forum and BAM! Endless batteries.
  5. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 224 Discussion / 225 Predictions

    Sorry, I don't know how to do the "quote" thing but I was leaning more towards replying to the comment before mine, which mentioned what exactly made him "even stronger than all demons". We know Meliodas has two powerful younger brothers, but he was seemingly the only one that was seen as a...
  6. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 224 Discussion / 225 Predictions

    That's also something I want to know: Maybe the key to Meliodas's strength is in his mother, but it makes you wonder since the demon king is so gigantic how any of that would work...
  7. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Fairy Tail 520 Discussion/521 Predictions

    I think that the idea that END is done for is just horrible. It makes no sense to build up the fact that Natsu is some sort of evil demonic entity, and then having him destroy the "seed" with the power of love. I honestly think there's something more to END, mainly the fact that the book of END...
  8. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 195 Discussion / 196 Predictions

    I don't know if someone has already mentioned this ( I don't want to read every comment) but Fraudrin's suicide attack greatly resembles Deidara's from Naruto. Both of them open a giant mouth on their chests, and become covered in lines right before they explode. Just something I noticed.
  9. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 177 Discussion / 178 Predictions

    Not expecting this, actually. Ban JUST made his appearance and showed off a new ability, but to no avail. Now, Meliodas may actually be "dead". However it's likely that he has some sort of immortality factor, as he is at least 3,000 years old. Next chapter is "Britannia in the darkness", I'm...
  10. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 176 Discussion / 177 Predictions

    This chapter really shows Ban's loyalty to Meliodas. While all the other sins were still in shock after hearing about how Meliodas was the previous leader of the Ten Commandments AND how he incited the war, Ban almost immediately went to go help his captain. I also really want to see what...
  11. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 175 Discussion / 176 Predictions

    I think Estarossa is the most hyped commandment so far. I really want to know more about him and his strange ability. These chapters seem to be leading towards more information being revealed about Meliodas's past, which I am very intrigued by. Why does he seem to lack control over his powers...
  12. Le_Deidara

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 173 Discussion / 174 Predictions

    I absolutely cannot wait for this chapter to come out. While there are many theories as to what Meliodas will do, I believe he will put up a good fight, but eventually he will be captured by the tc. This will allow for the other sins to have the spotlight and power up. I also want to mention my...
Top