Recent content by le_truskaffka

  1. le_truskaffka

    Does Mavis belong To Heartfillia Clan?

    I like the theory that they could have been from the same family... maybe yukino is also connected to them or Karen..or maybe celestial wizards in general? Anna probably have had all of the keys but somehow they seperated. They might have gone to Anna's different descendants (sorry for my...
  2. le_truskaffka

    Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

    oooh I forgot about it :D ! You are right... but now I'am dissappointed cos I thought I found a perfect explanation XD. Anyway it is even more interesting... I wonder how they have met... I hope that Hiro will reveal it soon.
  3. le_truskaffka

    Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

    I think that orginally all golden keys belonged to Heartiflias but sometime in the past they were used to summon celestial king (celestial king and mard geer knew each other) because ot that broke and reaperared somewhere in the world and were found by someone else.
  4. le_truskaffka

    Chapter Fairy Tail 490 Discussion / 491 Prediction

    Maybe Zera has something to do with the fairy heart since Mavis said that she was in her heart...?
Top