Recent content by LeafDragoon

  1. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think Icarus dying in the 135th Floor test may have been the reason that Zahard and the Great Warriors stopped climbing. Maybe she was someone so important to the group that it completely demoralized them all. I also wonder if she may have been V's original love interest before Arlen, maybe...
  2. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wouldn't say that Rachel has gotten stronger at all since the only new power she displayed in S3 was using the bracelet to use Shinwonryu. We aren't even sure if she can form a bang without it. You would think we would have gotten to see more of her (and Wangnan's) growth in S3 but SIU decided...
  3. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    If Bam is like Dorothy and his soul is hollow then that means he and V have separate souls.
  4. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

    Bam, already has a way to get of V, White taught him how to burn souls, remember? I could see Bam being reluctant at 1st since he's always wanted parents but maybe V will possess him again and kill Jinsung after which Bam will be forced to burn his own fathers soul. You're assuming Thryssa's...
  5. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 67 Spoilers & Discussion

    SIU might also be planning to use Shining Ones and Phantaminum in the main series, although I doubt Phantaminum will die unless SIU scrapped his plans for other series in Talse User Story Universe.
  6. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 67 Spoilers & Discussion

    The reason I believe that Rachel and Bam were in the Red Garbage Dump before entering the tower is because during the final test when Rachel asks Bam if he knows why she wants to see the stars, he says he doesn't know then she asks him if he remembers what she told him about the world above, and...
  7. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 67 Spoilers & Discussion

    I could totally see Nameless getting put in the dump and becoming Rachel's mom. It would explain why Rachel is so jealous and insecure, just imagine having a smoking hot mom and sister(s) who are also super strong and talented but losing the genetic lottery so you end with average looks and no...
Top