Recent content by Leafy

  1. Leafy

    Etrian Odyssey

    Ooh, really? That's pretty nice... Still, I wish they'd get somebody to put up MPJ.
  2. Leafy

    Etrian Odyssey

    Let's be sisters!!! :D ---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ---------- Dunno, just bugs me. Nabari's much more fun ninjas. Umm, lessee. I usually don't read manga unless I can buy it because I'm too lazy to read on line... *soepicfail* But I read Immortal...
  3. Leafy

    Etrian Odyssey

    Yes, the video game~ I joined here because I found a manga based off it but it's in Japanese and I need help translating it cos I wanna read it. *bricks fall upon me* You should totally play it, Riki. It's awesometastic. And Kujura's incredibly sexy. *moar bricks assault me* I definitely...
  4. Leafy

    Etrian Odyssey

    Wazzup? Imma new~ Are there any other Etrian Odyssey idiots out here, or am I all alone? D:
  5. Leafy

    Question What is Your Signature?

    Re: Why did you choose your signature? Because Kujura is the hottest guy ever! :D *brick'd*
Top