Recent content by leemeru

  1. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 139 Spoiler Thread In my opinion both the new system and the old system sucked. Sure the old system funneled out extremely talented cooks towards the end of their 3 years but that doesn't mean that the others, whom only need a bit more guidance than the more talented...
  2. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 139 Spoiler Thread Lol so obvious it's fake XD. And I agree the festival had been overshadowed... I don't feel satisfied by that arc ending. Doesn't feel like there was any real resolution to it and just jumped right into the heat of things with Azami. As for the way...
  3. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    Chinese Edited Mangas are on like a different level of craziness XD. At the moment I'm only speaking to the Edited Manga and spoilers of soma(in terms of spoilers, raws and Edited Manga). Casanova only gets their raws whenever the raw provider scans them. Sometimes it comes early some times it comes...
  4. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    I guess i should have phrased that better, but I meant succeed in surviving. I think surviving is basically succeeding in this case. Also basically what you are saying is everyone who wasn't in autumn election along with those who couldnt score 80+ are completely screwed? This is going to be...
  5. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    I think you're forgetting one thing. Even if Jouichirou and Gin return what can they really do? They have absolutely no authority over the school and teachers. Whatever reform Azami has is going to go through because he IS the director. Having an Alumni teach at PSD is absolutely unfair to...
  6. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 138 Spoiler Thread Too bad viz needs a lesson in how to typeset. I can't handle the text to bubble ratios in their pages so I'd go for casanova since it's more feels a bit more natural (no idea if that made any sense). Also regarding that cheongsam XD probably different...
  7. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 138 Spoiler Thread I think he's close. If yukihira is indeed the mother's family name, then it's most likely her diner. Jouichirou may have been asked by senzaemon to help Erina with her issues but after soma's mother died/left he probably left and dedicated himself to...
  8. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 137 Spoiler Thread I suppose they could be referring to Alice being a Nakiri as well, but it's not like Azami is the head of the family just the school and it's assets. Besides he's not HER father so it shouldn't affect her. But maybe her personality would take this...
  9. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 137 Spoiler Thread Yeah I thought PSD was more run down and had vines and stuff everywhere... not sure if they cleaned it up or not LOL
  10. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 137 Spoiler Thread Moving Erina to PSD would make PSD enemy number one. Literally everyone who is with azami is going to go after them. Also the only reason we got early spoilers of the whole chapter last week was because it got leaked from someone. Translated versions...
  11. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 137 Spoiler Thread That image makes him look so much more like his dad, I love it!! Hisako jump aboard the PSD train, just give in and bandwagon with PSD. First image seems like a very alice thing to do, though I do think the hayama, ryou, and alice group make a very...
  12. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

    Then the thing you should get to understanding is the essence of a tsundere personality. Tsundere's are like that... its just normal anime trope for girls and you see it often. It's partially what makes her a character people want to see. As much as I like Megumi she's really really normal...
  13. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

    There's nothing wrong with damsel in distress to be honest... Cliches are often used because they are effective and there's nothing wrong with a good cliche. It's about how they approach the problem. Look at megumi, she was a damsel in distress as well but did people really complain(maybe they...
  14. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 136 Spoiler Thread Out of all the people in her life so far none have been able to break her out of the personality that her father made her into. Like senzaemon said, hisako and others did help her a bit but out of all the people she has been around it's soma that breaks...
  15. leemeru

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 135 Discussion/136 Predictions

    The main thing i don't get is why it took this long for someone other than azami to take control. Is there a fine print where it says that only a Nakiri can become director? That's the only explanation i could think of since no one else it seems has challenged senzaemon for director. Also i...
Top