Recent content by LegACy

  1. LegACy

    Shounen I"s by Katsura Masakazu

    Am I the only one who doesn't like I"s? Actually, I like it, until the ending. I mean, what kind of ending is that <_< (is it okay to post the ending here?)
  2. LegACy

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei well, we haven't got a comedy-packed chapter for awhile (at least the one which make me LOL like this one), so I'm really satisfied with this chapter. And is Aoi really concluded? it feels more like another subplot, she hasn't finished her business with Hilda...
  3. LegACy

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei :0 she looks nice in that uniform...
  4. LegACy

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    So, any news regarding the translation? :x
  5. LegACy

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    dunno, I rarely laugh about nyanmaru or yuuki anyway <_<
  6. LegACy

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2 Um, what is actually the idea of Hatsukoi? I find it too much generic, just like a bunch of boy and girls who fall in love with each other. I like Ichigo 100% though (and I hate I's, I just can't stand the guy)
  7. LegACy

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    really? I laughed out when I read about the recording function part
  8. LegACy

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2 Actually, he said that he thinks it would be half-way after 5 years, however, in reality, it reached half-way in 10 years instead of 5, so, it's safe to assume that one piece can still last for another 15 years. I don't know whether I...
  9. LegACy

    Hangout Ponder in the Liar Game Lobby

    Re: Liar Game I read it to the latest chapter. And honestly, I don't get how people could say that Liar Game follows Death Note (My translator don't want to translate it because it's too much like DN he said <_<) the only same part is the psychological warfare and tricks. Though, I think Liar...
  10. LegACy

    Shounen Takkoku!!! by Fukuchi Tsubasa

    yay, I've just realized that Fukuchi Tsubasa has started a new series, and... as always, it's crazy @.@ I wonder if there will be any special power or something like that.
  11. LegACy

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Damn, I can't believe it. I have seen the spoiler here, and I still laughed out loud when I read last page in the Edited Manga.
  12. LegACy

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Well, as long as it keeps it's comedy, I love to see it as a battle manga, 50-50 would be good I dunno, I always liked Beel (as in Beal), because Beru is shortened from beruzebabu, right? so Beel is shortened from Beelzebub
  13. LegACy

    Shounen Hoop Men by Kawaguchi Yukinori

    um, yeah, I just have, but I haven't been approved @.@ And don't I need 5 releases to put my releases on the database? (duh, this is kinda off topic)
  14. LegACy

    Shounen Hoop Men by Kawaguchi Yukinori

    Well, duh, since I'm not listed as a Manga Editor, I can only post my release here @.@ There you go, Hoop Men chapter 4 Link Removed Anyway, I'll be doing chapter 5 too, provided there's a public translation available EDIT: Well, it's been listed on MH now ^^...
  15. LegACy

    Shounen Komi Naoshi Oneshots

    Re: Komi Naoshi Oneshots (latest: Apple WSJ #04-05) Williams Edited Manga finally done (Whew, I have became really, really lazy lately) And so, too lazy to register myself as a Manga Editor, I'll just put the links here: Williams Download Link RapidShare MegaUpload MediaFire Thanks a lot...
Top