Recent content by lehmx

  1. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    Is Maduke really dead ? It seems like he is still alive at the end, it's not very clear.
  2. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    I feel the same, it's like the villains can't get strong on their own and need to absorb the power of others, this is frustrating. Why can't we have a villain like Kei Ru or Muzaka who are extremely strong with their own power ?
  3. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    I'm starting to get tired with the blood stone. I thought we were done with it since the previous arc. This is kinda boring that the main villain has to use it to become somewhat relevant. Anyway Maduke might be the strongest villain in the entire series, it's the first time that all the most...
  4. Discussion Noblesse Power Ratings

    Indeed the fact that she has the incomplete Ragnarok is a problem. However, I think that she will be able to overcome that weakness just like Rael and Rajak did. I wanted to see her fight during this arc against Maduke to see her true power, but unfortunately, Muzaka will probably kill him in...
  5. Discussion Noblesse Power Ratings

    I think that you are underestimating Raskreia. During the invasion of lukedonia, she destroyed Drakon, Edian and the two other werewolves with one blow, and Ragus even said that those idiots awakened her true powers. Since then, we haven't seen her fight. We only had a glimpse of her power when...
  6. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 449 Discussion/450 Predictions

    So far Titan is the only being who wasn't completely obliterated by Rai's blood eagle, this just shows how powerful he is. In the next chapters I hope that Raskreia will help Muzaka against Maduke, this bastard will probably try to attack him while he is fighting Garda. Also Raskreia has to make...
Top