Recent content by Lenalee

  1. Lenalee

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 224 Spoiler Thread finally Xanxus with his sex face hahhahaaha, I know that I'll smash to death that stupid Jill ;__; *dreams* thanks for the spoilers :3
  2. Lenalee

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 177 Discussion / 178 Predictions LINK, link link >___> much power, but the 6 seconds hahha :P
  3. Lenalee

    Merchandise DGM Trading Cards

    aww the links are off, someone can upload it again ><?
  4. Lenalee

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 156 Spoiler Thread The color pages are awesome *-* I can't believe it... Miranda x Marie xD?????
  5. Lenalee

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 155 Spoiler Thread thanks for the info, rly I can't believe that we'll don't have D.Gray-Man the next week. So, Miranda is ok???, I was so worry about her ;_; =(
  6. Lenalee

    Discussion Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

    Female: Lenale and Miranda. Male: Allen and Kanda. But really love ALLEN ;O;
  7. Lenalee

    Discussion How long will/should DGM last?

    Mhh, nice I think that Hoshino has many to tell us, so I think that will be 20~30 volumes ^-^
Top