Recent content by lensterknight

  1. lensterknight

    Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    And so the first manga is done, at last. Once again, great job, Shinji. I'm eagerly expecting the next Edited Mangas - even because, having watched the anime, I mostly knew what was going to happen until now; World Youth, however, will surely bring news to me. Rock on, etc.
  2. lensterknight

    Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    And so, another arc ends. Next is a part not well covered (if at all) by the multiple anime series, right? Can't wait for it. Once again, great job, Shinji. I never dreamt somebody would get to this point of Tsubasa Editing.
  3. lensterknight

    Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Another 1-chapter volume... you seem to be running into too many of those, lately. Since I presume you have quite a few more raws in hand: does the manga keep on being like this forever (30-page chapters, then 100-and-something-page chapters)? That irregularity kind of makes me lol. Good luck...
  4. lensterknight

    Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    "Hm" isn't Japanese, yes; but what I mean is that it (compared to the Japanese "un") has, I believe, a different meaning overseas. It sounds to me like a contemplative response, not like an agreement. Then again, I'm neither an English or Japanese native speaker, so I may just be missing a point.
  5. lensterknight

    Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Hm, I understand your point. But, can "hm" convey agreement in English? I mean, you know what it means, I know what it means, but will people without sufficient knowledge of Japanese grasp it properly? If they do, then great, no complaints from me. If not, then my suggestion for a change...
  6. lensterknight

    Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Yay for the speedy Editing! There's one thing I've noticed in the last chapters, though. For instance, in page 12 of chap. 96. If that "hm" is a translation from a japanese "un" (うん), then I believe it isn't the best choice. If that's so, that "un" would have a "yeah"-like meaning - it'd...
  7. lensterknight

    Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Epic game is epic. Great job, Shinji.
  8. lensterknight

    General Captain Tsubasa Discussion

    Re: Captain Tsubasa Edited Mangas discussion Page 13 sounds awkward. I think it'd be better as (...) "I can play in combi with anybody, and I still have the Drive Shoot, I didn't try it even once this match!"
  9. lensterknight

    General Captain Tsubasa Discussion

    Re: Captain Tsubasa Edited Mangas discussion Well, it doesn't really matter now since you've uploaded a new version, but circumstances (just one corrupted page, not the entire file) made me believe that it wasn't an issue on my end. Sorry for sounding like an idiot. But anyway, since I'm...
  10. lensterknight

    General Captain Tsubasa Discussion

    Re: Captain Tsubasa Edited Mangas discussion I can't extract page 52-53 of chapter 63. (Also, great job on the translations, etc.)
Top