Recent content by Leo_fa

  1. Leo_fa

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 93 Discussion / 94 Predictions

    Hello guys I'm sorry to bother you, but was chapter 94 no longer to be left? I can not find
  2. Leo_fa

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    Thanks :) I think it's very difficult for the story to change to something scientific, so it has happened until today, I think it will not happen. How can they scientifically explain a power that when the carrier dies, it passes to the next baby that will be born? Has no way. I always prefer...
  3. Leo_fa

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    Hello guys. I always followed the discussions about SNK, but only now I decided to post. Wow, it had been a long time since I had this feeling reading a manga. I really liked the end of the chapter, but despite everything, I think the manga has made wrong decisions. I think the story should have...
Top