Recent content by Lepto nori

  1. Help Wanted Looking for a talented artist

    I'm looking for a person that can draw manga, the real stuff with the right proportions - or someone aiming to be able to draw something authentic - a character bursting with emotion. I wish to create a MANGA(in English or maybe have it translated in Japanese), not some kind of us comic/manga...
  2. Question Request for A relented Artist

    I'm looking for a person that can draw manga, the real stuff with the right proportions - or someone aiming to be able to draw something authentic - a character bursting with emotion. I wish to create a MANGA(in english or maybe have it translated in japanese), not some kind of uscomic/manga...
  3. Where to find talented mangaka?

    Are you still free ? Or have you paired up already ?
  4. Question Free Manga Artists

    I'm looking for a person that can draw manga, the real stuff with the right proportions - or someone aiming to be able to draw something authentic - a character bursting with emotion. I wish to create a MANGA(in english or maybe have it translated in japanese), not some kind of uscomic/manga...
Top