Recent content by Leu

  1. Leu

    Discussion How would you like Bakuman to end?

    Re: How many chapters left? Yeah, there is still some stuff unanswered or unfinished, like Hiramaru-Aoki story, what happened to Shiratori (if the author didnt made him aside since he wasnt a good character), what really happend to PCP on the other magazine. Anyway, I still feel uneasy if it...
  2. Leu

    Discussion Eiji's forced continuation of his manga similar to real-life series

    I think Bleach could be a better example of it that DB.
  3. Leu

    Discussion Anime or Live-Action?

    Yeah, I think the same, but I dont like the conceept of good acting than japanese people have
  4. Leu

    Info How much does a tankoubon cost?

    Manga isnt sold here everywhere, but I checked at a library that does, and cost $10 each volume; pretty darn much if you ask, mostly if you go for a long series
Top