Screw NF. Im having one of the shittiest days of my life and its acting like crap. I want to cry.
So, on with the discussions. I like how Sasuke is so sensitive still about Naruto and yet makes sure to separate Naruto from the term "brother" which is so toxic to him.
You guys realize what Yamato is saying .... he's saying the only way Naruto has been supressing the Kyuubi Chakra for so long is by having Chakra STRONGER than Kyuubi! wtf? And he can learn to use that ... crazy!
I am also thrilled that Yamato let Naruto know about tailing. It encompasses...
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread
its been 2 months so I added 15 more to my post ... dont know why ... boresome is so fleeting ...
NJ is remarkably colder than where I grew up ... I used to not even own a winter coat. Rainy but rarely freezing. I work outside so NJ is way too cold for me .... but it does have good historic stuff for me to dig up (Im an Archaeologist). But thankfully this has been a dry winter. I HATE...
Raised in Benicia CA, a suburb of San Franscisco (and when I say suburb, I mean suburb ... Green Day's hatred of Suberbia began by growing up in Benicia) but I've been living in the Central New Jersey for 5 years now.
For amusing stories about my past check out...
Re: The Konoha Crush (what if)
Orochimaru doesnt understand that by killing the cornerstone of Konoha he can't destroy the foundation. He'd have still attepted it ... although you cant deny he has a much more personal vendetta against Sandaime ... but his failure would have been complete unlike...
So Sakura and Yamato are going after Orochimaru & Company ... Naruto will be walking back ALONE? *Sarcasm >YEAH RIGHT.* Naruto is NEVER supposed to be ALONE!!!! Does anyone else see this as the opportune moment for Akatsuki to strike down.
Re: 298 Predictions [Naruto]
And yes I think Sai is a bunchin in that last pic but god .... what imagery. I am also curious about that one Danzou shot that looked like there was blood behind his head.
Re: 298 Predictions [Naruto]
I've been predicting the Sai suicide mission for a long time now but THIS is NOT what I meant!!!!!
And wtf? is wrong with Naruto .... Kyuubitizing seems to have REALLY screwed him up ...