Recent content by Lexotan

  1. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Re: Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End | Possible missing pages Holy shit, I think you are right. It totally makes sense.
  2. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    Sure thing. But the manga never really expanded on the sage's body power. So there is no telling what else could Naruto do if he understood his own abilities. I still think that even if they were 100% and in total control of their abilities, the fight would most likely end up in a draw, or...
  3. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    I disagree with you. The reason Sasuke tied with Naruto is because they were both equal. The manga clearly stated that they were equals. They were both equally powered up and equally nerfed. Sasuke didn't know hot to use the rinnegan, and Naruto didn't know how to use the sage's body power...
  4. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    LOL If the manga was real life they wouldn't be spiting fire balls and taming gigantic monsters made of pure energy. This argument is horrible.
  5. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    I think you are right. Rested Naruto is just too fast, have too many ranged attacks for Sasuke chakra absorbing technique to become a problem. Plus Naruto knows very well how rinnegan works, and it has a Sage technique professional (Kyuubi) guiding him all the way. But then again, the...
  6. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    I think Sakura will quickly and swiftly heal both of them and stop their bleeding, but it is Naruto that will bring their arms back. However, I could see Sasuke declining Naruto's offer to restore his arm back, in order to punish himself in some way.
  7. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    I think Naruto will just grow their arms back with his life powers.
  8. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    Sasuke and Naruto are equal in power, the manga clearly stated that. Whatever power Sasuke has, the sage's body power that naruto has is equally strong. The problem is that Naruto's power weren't exactly explained in any detail.
  9. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    You are absolutely correct, but I was just discussing how ineffective amateratusu is against Naruto in particular. It just have zero chance of hitting him at his current power/skill level. However it could be argued that amateratsu is ineffective against any S-ranked ninja.
  10. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    For what I could gather from the manga, it seems to me that Amateratsu isn't much of a challenge to any S-ranked ninja. It couldn't do anything against Sasuke, Obito, Raikage, Killer Bee, Nagato and Naruto. Naruto has the speed of Raikage, who can avoid the amateratsu, has the chackra cloak...
  11. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    I think that the main point is that the sage clearly stated that he divided Naruto and Sasuke's power equally. So if the rinnegan has a range of techniques, we can safely assume that the body's power also has a number of techniques that are independent of the rinnegan. Since the sage...
  12. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    Well, perhaps they could be absorbed. But if I'm not mistaken Madara didn't absorbs any dust release attacks, and they are just 3 nature mix, if that would be the case, rinnegan would have no chance against a 5 nature mix. And to think that Shinra Tensei could even scratch the truth...
  13. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    Naruto had the ability to affect the truth-seeking balls and was barely able to affect them with direct attacks. So even if Sasuke can affect the truth-seeking balls, the rinnegan have no technique capable of doing anything close to what Kakashi did. Kakashi's sharingan technique was a very...
  14. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    If that was the case I'd be fine with it. But it doesn't explain why Sasuke isn't using all his techniques.
  15. Lexotan

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    If Naruto was using the truth-seeking balls to its full extend, the same way that Obito and Madara did, most of the Rinnegan techniques would have little to no effect on Naruto. Not to mention that Naruto isn't using his inhuman speed against Sasuke. Also, with the sage body power healing power...
Top