Recent content by LG4Lyfe

  1. Chapter One Piece 592 Discussion / 593 Prediction

    LOL @ franky notice what he said "Did I do that?" thats the same thing steve urkel says on family matters when he does something by mistake.
  2. Chapter One Piece 585 Discussion / 586 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 585 Spoiler Discussion Its kind of interesting to think what will happen next because now that we find out Sabo is the son of a Tenryuubito what does ace mean about the sabo thing? When his dad comes will something happen to Sabo? Or maybe ace gets mad for not telling him and...
  3. Chapter One Piece 585 Discussion / 586 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 585 Spoiler Discussion I don't think that Dadan is dead because it says ace was infront of sabo's grave but it doesnt say Dadans grave. And also in ace's final words he said if you ever meet up with dadan to tell her goodbye because it would be wierd so Dadan has to be still...
  4. Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    Why does everyone call BB a coward now because he ganged up on Wb. Dont underestimate BB remember he gave shanks the 3 scars on his eye before he got his devil fruit. Also about the will of d thing "the men that roger waits for" and also he says "those who came to fight for this world, a grand...
  5. Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    I think the only reason oda probably killed off one of the 2 most popular characters in one piece was first because killing ace would help luffy grow more in the future. But with whitebeard its kind've a good thing because if whitebeard did survive and wanted to be pirate king could luffy beat...
  6. Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    I think that all the strawhats will use the biblicard rayleigh gave them to locate him and they will all meet up together and rayleigh will take the strawhats and the thousand sunny to marine ford and they will help luffy to escape. For some reason I do see whitebeard dieing here, I think that...
  7. Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    i agree with you it wouldnt make any sense for people to say that ace dies when luffy has the key. I'm not sure about marco and jozu dieing but I do have a feeling whitebeard will die. Also that is an interesting prediction about merman island I could see that happening. My guess is I think...
Top