Recent content by liductan

  1. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    Lmao. I don't know what that is honestly but I think I know what you mean. I don't think I was paying attention to that back then. I was actually being serious :catshrug I'm not surprised you feel that way at all. Not one bit.
  2. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    And what is this phase? My Curious mind would like to know. Rice on pizza. Hell no.
  3. liductan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I really wanted to put sesshomaru on my list but I knew he would make it to the top.
  4. liductan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    This dude Hoot!! The beautiful black hair with red eyes :wub The spiciest is perfect for me and mysterious. :luv I'm waiting on my final man. C'mon.
  5. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    Compare to most people, he's simple. You're more weird lol
  6. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    Honesty and a good feedback. That's good enough for me. I don't ask and expect much. Leaving, yes. For sometime now but it's hard to break a habit. That's all it is at this point. And Charlie is just playing, he's a really nice and simple guy. I'm the weird one lol
  7. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    I know. My friend describes me as jack box, you never know what you'll get. I'm bold with my weirdness. It was just a thought, I wasn't going to do it.
  8. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    Thank you. I appreciate it. :wubI was thinking of something like that.
  9. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    I don't know..Maybe it's to make sure it's a permanent exit :catshrug Changing password when you have good memory is hard. I know it sounds weird/cray but it's whatever works. I know what the mod told him but if it's referencing towards me I couldn't careless so it wouldn't fuel anything. I...
  10. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    It depends on their reason imo. Those reason you just gave are kinda lame lol I'm giving you the biggest eye roll for the first time. :eyeroll If you have something to say, might as well.
  11. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    This is a crack question but...... can you ask to be banned? ....... probably not, guess I would have to do something stupid.
  12. liductan

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Ravioli (for Poopie)

    Stop playing with us. You know better. I doubt I'm that man's type at all. He's a nice guy though.
  13. liductan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Yup. I never cared for him on that level. He's a cool dude. I don't see it for Gojo either, fun character and cool but He acts like a pretty playboy lol
  14. liductan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    No comment on tucker. Smh I'm glad to see Fuegoleon. I knew I forgot someone on my list. I'm glad someone else had him on their list. I really like that guy. He would be a good husband.
Top