Recent content by Liete87

  1. Liete87

    Archived Crappy Chinese Car Imitations

    Here you see a Chinese "brilliant" model truck and its special feature to protect cargo: http://www.dik.nl/alpha/brilliant-chinese-invention-crumple-zones-to-protect-the-cargo-in-trucks
  2. Liete87

    Archived Crappy Chinese Car Imitations

    China has for several years been wanting to import cars to the United States, but it seems that every car they throw at a safety test winds up a complete disaster and the dummy's wind up in pieces, take this Brilliance BS6 for example, the dummy had to be pryed out in pieces: The dummy from...
  3. Liete87

    Discussion Question for Manga Editors and leechers alike! Translated SFX or no?

    Translating sound effects really just takes to long, its easier to just mention what they mean in a note.
  4. Liete87

    Language What Languages do you know?

    English - Native, fully fluent Spanish - Intermediate, somewhat fluent Japanese - In process of leaning, high beginner/lower intermediate Already in the list.
  5. Liete87

    Language What Languages do you know?

    English - Fully fluent, native language Spanish - Fairly fluent, I took 2 semsesters in Highschool 4 in college Japanese - Slightly fluent but constantly improving, I study daily Added
  6. Liete87

    GIMP Links to GIMP Tutorials

    Re: Gimp Tutorials Mega Thread. I've been training to be a gimp scanalator... ive found that most font sets made for photoshop seem to work in them, and gimp has equivalents to most of photoshops features. http://www.unblessed.net/guide/main.html < you can download the font sets from here...
  7. Liete87

    Shounen Rosario+Vampire by Ikeda Akihisa

    Re: [SQ] Rosario+Vampire Discussion http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=815242#post815242 Chapter 4 of season 2 has been scanalated [hr] http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29622 chapter 5 has been scanalated
  8. Liete87

    Politics France criticizes the USA

    I think maybe we need to bring back freedom fries, that'll show em!
  9. Liete87

    Shounen Rosario+Vampire by Ikeda Akihisa

    Re: [SQ] Rosario+Vampire Discussion I'm working on 5 now since a translation was posted, im hoping he will do 4 and 6 as well.
  10. Liete87

    Shounen Rosario+Vampire by Ikeda Akihisa

    Re: [SQ] Rosario+Vampire Discussion Frankyhouse hasn't even finished season 1 yet... I highly doubt season 2 will be started until its over unless a freelance does it. You seriously need to have patience
Top