Recent content by ligerjager

  1. The best catch!!!???!!!!

    here's the other pict of that scene...I hate trying to clean terrible scans :notrust I hate smoke :mad Here's the 2nd pict!! BUT...Monta gets his 5 secs of coolness ^_^
  2. The best catch!!!???!!!!

    HECK YEAH!!! That was the best...too bad there weren't more of those in a game. ^_^ The other page is on my other post (below)
  3. ES21 Anime VS Manga

    Musashi's appearance in the seibu game rocked and everyone's reactions to his kick were just too great... it's stupid that they didn't animate it that way... if you want to cringe further watch the jump festa...bleh....
  4. ES21 Anime VS Manga

    well, the anime episodes are disappointing but I also like to listen them (i like the seiyuu, which are perfect for the characters...Hiruma especially XD). And some of the situations are just flat out funny...even if they were altered. it also sparked my interest (now borderline addiction) to...
  5. Your Favorite Character in Eyeshield 21!

    sena, riku, and monta (go shorties!!!) the rest of the cast... XD this is probably one of the few mangas where I can't find just one character to like....though there were a few that incurred my silent wrath =_=
  6. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 201 Spoilers / Summaries / Pics doburoku and his master plan....LOL everyone's expressions' were priceless XD taiyou is going to have to pull a deimon style play of they want a wind and a prayer for this match.[br]Posted on: September 14, 2006, 03:09:20...
  7. Who out there plays real football? COME HITHER AND READ?!

    lol, just had to post. ne ways, since I'm 5'2" (am a shorty ;_; ) I was basically laughed out of tryouts (by the coaches...grrr). But I still play street football (as in asphalt and gravel and I have the scars to prove it)... on this particular occasion I was playing with our neighborhood...
  8. Chapter 239 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 239 Predictions [Bleach] for the future I came up with two possible scenarios (probably neither of which KT will do): 1. Orihime is under some kind of control and end up fighting against the the ichigo and Co. and in the ensuing struggle ichigo will have to kill her to release her. 2...
  9. Chapter 238 Discussion [Bleach]

    It bugs me that SS deemed her a traitor when she never swore allegience to them... friend she is but her fealty is elswhere. Also they said they had thought of this scenario and prepared for it...why then did they not let everyone else in on the secret???
  10. Chapter 238 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 238 Predictions [Bleach] Ryderman3 that is a great scenario for the next chapter, I could agree with that. Though instead of ichigo knowing that Inoue went to Hueco Mundo I think that kubo would just leave a feeling of emptiness and unease in the pit of his (ichigo's) stomach. I still...
  11. Chapter 317 Discussions [Naruto]

    well they didn't manage that 3 on 1 so I'd say it was a big improvement in their part ^^
  12. Chapter 237 Discussions [Bleach]

    and with those skills at full maturity and probably amplifide to boot, aizen pretty much almost has the perfect team.
  13. Chapter 318 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 318 Predictions [Naruto] Maybe, they've been pretty quiet so I guess we'll see...
  14. Thread for spoilers ( post-"scangap" discussions )

    it would ruin the moment if they actually started calling fouls, though you're right. If they had wanted to make the game more realistic they would have called it.
  15. Chapter 237 Discussions [Bleach]

    maybe, maybe not...they might go to SS and try to find out what is going on...
Top