Recent content by Liliara

  1. Liliara

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Seeing the cover and the news about this digital artbook still gives me hope. I really want to see how this series is going to end even if it has this irregular routine. By the way, I remember seeing some time ago (don't remember if this was the thread) about a discord group that was a bit more...
  2. Liliara

    D. Gray Man Chapter 250 Spoilers and Discussion Thread

    The cover is beautiful! I agree, Allen may not vanish, but maybe a transformation of himself, indeed... Still, it would be curious if Allen and Nea would have a fusion or maybe Nea is just a reflection of Allen and in fact, would not be two entities in one body but just two facets of the same...
  3. Liliara

    D. Gray Man Chapter 249 Spoilers and Discussion Thread

    I am curious to know more about the past!Allen. But it would be curious if they met Bookman or Lavi on the way to retrieve his memories as they may know something about the past or say something like "We are recording the events" I miss them, but I don't think a complete turn to his point of...
  4. Liliara

    D. Gray Man Chapter 248 Spoilers and Discussion Thread

    I have followed this forum as a "ghost" even before the hiatus. Indeed it feels like everyone disappeared. I finally gained the courage to interact because I didn't want this to die. This was the place where I could read the most interesting theories about what was to come and connection points...
Top