Recent content by ~Lilium~

  1. ~Lilium~

    Last letter of the word continue game~

    Kittens
  2. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    :rofl is that FEU? :p yeah... we just lost to that one. At least we won! Once... :darn
  3. ~Lilium~

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? I was craving for food... sushi in particular! :rofl
  4. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    ohh. that is NEW! lol i better start veiwing each one of them! :P
  5. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    Really? that's cool! I love Fully Booked! :P Yup! La Salle 1 1/2 years to go! :P We just won last Saturday against ADMU, Finally! After a long time of losing. (we got free icecream! yay! :D ) pics? FB? if you can find me! :rofl ( i just added you :amuse i think?) on a side note...
  6. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    very sad. :( but they still seem to be uploading manga? :o and it seems that other online reading sites are being taken down too...
  7. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    rare visit indeed, impy! i haven't been here since January I think? Been busy with RL, i missed this place so just decided to drop by. :D Glad to still see some familiar faces...err... names though! :rofl
  8. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    hey guys! what's up? tagal q na hindi nagMH! :P
  9. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    hehe. now ur name isn't too complicated!!! :rofl random note, ewan q bkt, recently napapalaro ako sa RO. hehe :p
  10. ~Lilium~

    Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

    :D been busy in school. gahh! college is so hectic! :scry. u? :p
  11. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    :XD did u change ur name? or where u already paperboy dati p? :wtf
  12. ~Lilium~

    Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

    *peaks in* hello everyone! :rofl. Do i still know anyone here? :s I see iPy, hello! hehe. I haven't been here in the longest of time! :sweatbunny
  13. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    hey guys. :) kamusta nmn? :rofl
  14. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    of course I know that! :rofl is that the one in march? with the cosplays and stuff? :o slow connection? :D That's one thing that I hate about here, the internet connection! sometimes its fast, most times its slow, and it quite often just disappears! :darn
  15. ~Lilium~

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    A pain!!! but that's only because of school. I officially failed my first class today... ;___; :crying marketing wahhhh.... :scry But other than that, it's fun here! lolz comicon? in manila? :o
Top