Recent content by lindananahayashida

  1. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    I think I could've eliminated you. As for my points, (Strength - 11 • Agility - 4 • Defense - 0) :amuse Tbh, if juvii wasn't a mortician it would've been better! That role is dangerous when the game reaches the end (I think?):rolleyes:
  2. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    I never thought thats possible! As much as I want to see you getting bullied... :zomg I have decided that I wont vote you unless confirmed! :confetti
  3. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    I'm sorry! But as a fellow NnT fan, I plight not to vote you! :vbunny
  4. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    Its hilarious! :clap Except for that part! :box
  5. lindananahayashida

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    Chap 295 Mael = Punish me! Gow = No! Punish ME! Mael = No me. Gow = ME! Evil Liz = Oh..? Lemme help! (Silence......) Diane = They're late! King = Yeah! (King => Costume) Diane = Punish me! (Liz & Co. => Back) King = Done? Liz = Uhum! Rest = Yep! (Trio = Scratch b**t) King = Leggo! Sinner...
  6. lindananahayashida

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    More like, SS = Strong => Escanor Since, Esca = Protagonist => Plot armor
  7. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    Hey! Congratulations. Tbh, I was nervous when it was only revo & me. But to think that you actually survived & played all alone! That was really cool! So, as a gift to you I'll try my best to lynch / kill you from now on! (JK!). So much for complimenting me, you are the real deal! But...
  8. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    :xp I don't know who said it (probably do). But if you use that to suspect me, I can guarantee that you will fail when Im indeed a town. Because I like to do that a lot. :teehee
  9. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    Congrats! You figured it out first! :occa
  10. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    Yeah! @Crescent Jinx & @Asako deaths made me sad! When the vote ended I wasnt watching but finding out cres (one of the few people I knew) got eliminated, made me feel lonely! I really wanted asako to play a little longer. It really hurt how asako got misunderstood consistently. Altho I was...
  11. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    Weeell, I did know gry was the santa & wanted to take him out. But tbh, I probably didn't mind santa winning at all! So, we just took a risk. We thought (or at least me), if santa was unsuccessful at least 1 day, it might work.
  12. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    @Crescent Jinx Eyy.. Thanks! Everything was so confusing tbh. I dont think any other hosts had as much trouble as I caused elu & lambu! But Im kind of happy that Santa won at this time of the year! I bet its better than mafia or towns win! Awe! You sweet! I hope we can get along. You didn't...
  13. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    & here I thought you would either protec juvii or me. Bleeehh! :p (Admit it, your choice are as bad as zasz! lol) You basically guaranteed mafia & towns loss :teehee
  14. lindananahayashida

    Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

    Ahahaha! If only we went for gry like I had thought revo! Nice game. I really enjoyed it. Thanks everyone! Specially, Elu & Lambu!
Top