This is basically an update tomy old thread. welcome back. this time around, it's not just about u, it can b anything that u saw aon tv. an amazing play or just something u just want to say. have at it my brethern
Hey, these are really entertaining. All of you out there that still haven't posted your story yet you must NOW! Plus, does any1 no when 196 comes out????? GRR!!!!!!!!! I MUST NO!
-word-_-
Hey, wassup. Heres another great story. in the beggining of the season, Westfield always scrimmages two teams from Out of Our district. The Scrimmage was against Dematha High. These guys are HUGE! think of kurita's weight on Gonzolas like bodies. The average lineman weight for their team was...
Have you ever heard of Evan Royster, the running back in Virginia who now plays for Penn state and is now a running back of legend? Well, this was the game between Westfield and centreville. We were in a perplexing situation. We were down by one touchdown and it was centreville's ball on our 35...
Sup, For all of you who read Eyeshield 21 and who play Football 4real, I'm sure that you have stories to tell about your teams and amazing plays. Please share with us all some of your stories and let me know that I'm not the only 1.
Word
Re: Eyeshield 21 ch195 Discussion Thread
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Any1 get da reference? Jay and Silent Bob?) Hey, listen. I play football and I can already see what will happen. This is going to play out in either 2 ways. 1. Deimon Unfortunatly takes the lose and is forced to withdraw from...