Recent content by Lingwe

  1. Lingwe

    Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    Yeah seems someone has done ch 7-24 so I'll be dropping this one (I only have volumes 1 and 2 anyway).
  2. Lingwe

    Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    Yep I think he uploads it to the Senmanga reader because he gets the raws from that website. I'm not actually a 'part' of that Edited Manga group, my translations are all public. He just is the one who is working on the two series I'm currently translating. I tell you though, I really hope we see...
  3. Lingwe

    Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    I'm planning on translating this manga, starting from chapter 5 where substitute scans left off even though Vinceled has already done translations for ch5 and 6 for them. According to their website their "cleaners internet is busted", whatever the hell that means and that was posted in July...
  4. Lingwe

    Will Bleach eng dub be left behind?

    You've clearly never had the pleasure of watching $kids, sorry meant to say 4kids' edit and dub of One Piece.
  5. Lingwe

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Hey Bomber, happy X birthday. Can you believe ours are only 5 days apart?
  6. Lingwe

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 A shame. I won $20 over it for betting on the Storm :tem.
  7. Lingwe

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 Basing your university choice off which one has the highest amount of manga in its library, priceless :tem. Another question, did you watch the NRL game on sunday?
  8. Lingwe

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 We should all organise a meet up some time. Preferably in Canberra ;).
  9. Lingwe

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Colour page for Ao no Exorcist? Yippie.
  10. Lingwe

    Bleach EP 228 Discussion

    It's actually kind of nice to get these random comedy filler episodes as a kind of semi-official fan fiction in a way. Matsumoto was probably the funniest of them all this episode with the 'boob bucket'.
  11. Lingwe

    Games The Steam Thread

    The only experience I've had with Steam was when I had to use it to install Empire Total War (I had the CD version). It wouldn't install because it kept on getting caught up at a part where it would say 'installing local cache files' and then just wouldn't go past that. Luckily I was able to...
  12. Lingwe

    Shounen Kagijin by TANAKA Yasuki

    Re: [NEWCOMER]Kagijin by TANAKA Yasuki The release thread for chapter 2 is still up at the Franky House forums...not sure why it has been deleted here though. I'm still hoping someone will pick this up regularly though. I might just have to offer to be their best friend if they do.
  13. Lingwe

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) Bottom five. :tear Bleh. Maybe they are getting some extra time so that they can make a really good ending chapter for the arc.
  14. Lingwe

    The Lingwe Thread - I got this extra bit on the end cause njt said I could

    Hey mate, I was up in Sydney about a month ago - so much warmer up there. Feel free to use any of my translations unless there is a specific disclaimer written giving it to another group.
  15. Lingwe

    News U.S. Shonen Sunday

    Good to hear that Juvenile Remix will be getting an official print. It's funny why it's barely been translated up until now.
Top