Recent content by Linn

  1. Linn

    Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    I think she is being very smart, she has been around for a long time (8 years now) but still managed to stay at the top of the charts and keep people very interested in her. She knows if she continues making country music, she'd lose out to the pop-dance artists that seems to be mainstream now...
  2. Linn

    Games The Steam Thread

    Yes I do most of my Steam collection are Indie games that I got through Humble Bundle, but really they've just been sitting in my collection for a long time now without much play. There are the odd few that I do end up loving though. I hope Steam will continue expanding to suit everyone's...
  3. Linn

    Games The Steam Thread

    I've only been a member of Steam of over two years now, can't say I like the selection of games there as I prefer Japanese games (and sadly I don't own a PS Vita or PS4 so Steam will have to do) but they have been slowly bringing in more different types of games. I think the only game I bought...
  4. Linn

    What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

    I guess it depends how often you drink them, I think once a week is fine. Obviously it's better to not be dependent on them, but change your lifestyle - get enough sleep and nutrients is the way to go. Personally when I was working a lot.. I took a few energy drinks because I was exhausted, it...
  5. Linn

    Shoujo Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho

    Re: [Shoujo] Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho It is funny you said that, now that c93 is released... the opposite could be said now. I felt Yano always genuinely wanted to change, to become the girl who falls in love the same way as Sawako and Chizu. She placed her hopes on Ken hoping she'll...
  6. Linn

    Discussion The "Skin" Theory/Discussion

    If Ymir ate BA's friend (assuming their friend has the special skin ability) - shouldn't she have gained this ability too? An average titan would regain human form when they eat a shifter regardless. However it is also possible that Ymir did not pick up the ability because she is not from the...
Top