Recent content by Lintwhite

  1. Lintwhite

    Done Need help with a sentence

    Oh! Well, hell, that sentence makes a lot more sense now. Thank you so much!
  2. Lintwhite

    Done Need help with a sentence

    The sentence is "目に余る程のメロンやら桃やらあったらなるってフツー" and I cannot figure out if it's referencing something or...? I'm just very confused. The context, if it helps, is one guy gets really flustered by the other and tells him he's "showing too much skin" and then the guy getting accused of exposing...
  3. Lintwhite

    Done Need help with a line

    Ahh, thanks so much! I had a small, tiny inkling it had that kind of meaning but I thought I was really reaching with it. Guess not! This helps a ton!
  4. Lintwhite

    Done Need help with a line

    Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with this one line and I was hoping someone might be able to help me out: せめてアイツらについててやりてーからよ The part that confuses me is "ついてて." Does that mean "付いてる" or "について?" (And if it's について, how does "てやりてー" even function in this sentence?) I'm probably...
  5. Lintwhite

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    Actually, I was thinking of buying it and scanning it in. There are scans out there of it but they're in Chinese and I wouldn't be comfortable using them without permission. But when the time comes, I will definitely make sure that the conclusion is out there for everyone to read :D
  6. Lintwhite

    Done New help/checking of a few lines

    Ohhh, thank you! I didn't know that あたる could mean "go". And the last two lines sound good to me~! I'll definitely visit your blog!
  7. Lintwhite

    Done New help/checking of a few lines

    Once again, I am in need of a bit of help. :s しゃーねーヨソあたるか I'm not quite sure what あたる means here. すぐ戻ってくる場合の時はもっと必死な文面のブレートを使う Can't figure out what ブレート means. Also, I figured that, instead of typing up a lengthy and possibly confusing explanation on the context, I'd just link to the...
  8. Lintwhite

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    You're welcome! And there's two new translations up!
  9. Lintwhite

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    New chapter is out! Go get it if you know where :amuse Also, VQS is going on hiatus for a bit so don't expect too many more releases from us in the coming months. Going to continue to do translations, however.
  10. Lintwhite

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    There is? I have all 19, which page are you missing?
  11. Lintwhite

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    Well, some of the later chapters tend to fall back on sex jokes (most notably 34, when all the kids catch a disease demon that makes them want to take their clothes off). I really wish it hadn't started doing fan service, because it was nice without it (then again, this is shounen we're...
  12. Lintwhite

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    Chapter 7 is out! You know where to look! :D:D:D A new chapter is out! You know where to look :tem Wish there was a way I could alert everyone...like automatically or something...
Top