Recent content by linuxnewb

  1. linuxnewb

    Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

    Glen's death was too quick... Felt there was no build up up to the death nor any last minute conversations aka revealing who Koinzell really was, while it would be cliche it would had been better than nothing... In the end it felt anti-climatic... I was kind of like meh, afterwards... Leberont...
  2. linuxnewb

    Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto There is no mistake, it is not in afternoon magazine this month... I bought the magazine and looked through it. Was in Japan last week and thought I would read it. I don't know the reason why either. No mention of it in chapter 56 from what I can see from the...
  3. linuxnewb

    Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

    Yeah, all the new ubel blatt makes me happy. I really enjoy the story as it is has an interesting take on the same old things. The new releases also let me check my own work. Surprisingly I didn't mess it up too much. Going to keep at it so I can satisfy both my need for manga and practice...
  4. linuxnewb

    Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

    yeah, ubel blatt is not getting much love. Definitely one of my favorite mangas though. I'm trying to translate it, but unfortunately they are amateurish compared to blah. But they work for me, going to try to get as much as I can done.
Top