Recent content by lionheart555

  1. lionheart555

    Chapter Naruto 618 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions So it seems they needed to be inside Konoha itself for whatever ritual they just did. Meh, not sure what i think about the chapter. Maybe we can finally see First Hokage supposed "legit skills"
  2. lionheart555

    Chapter Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

    "It's okay if it's in a threeway" Lol. That teaser was just about the highlight of this chapter.
  3. lionheart555

    Chapter Fairy Tail 290 Discussion/ 291 Predicitons

    Re: Fairy Tail 290 Spoiler Thread Naval battle. Somehow I see a pirate theme coming along. Maybe they will be on mini boats on a water field trying to sink one another. Using their powers and such. Cannons anyone? Lol I'm looking forward to this foreshadowed fight between Sting and Natsu. If...
  4. lionheart555

    Chapter Fairy Tail 290 Discussion/ 291 Predicitons

    Re: Fairy Tail 290 Spoiler Thread It seems to me that nobody did anything to Kagura, just that she was so affected upon seeing Jellal that she had a temporary breakdown. Maybe from just the mental shock of it. Happens sometimes I guess.
  5. lionheart555

    Chapter Bleach 499 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions The ending seemed like a dumb stall to me. Opie should have been dead 5 chapters ago....like when he was first introduced. I do however like the recent shift in emphasis to Urahara. It gives me hope that we will finally see him in action seriously. I...
  6. lionheart555

    Chapter One Piece 673 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 673 Discussion / 674 Prediction The candy post theory where Law and Luffy use Caesar's candy to drive Big Mom berserk actually sounds plausible and it would put an interesting twist on things. As for the chapter, I was hoping for a bit of action, but I suppose we can't have that...
  7. lionheart555

    Chapter Naruto 591 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions So Kishi heard the cries of Madara fans and kept him around Lol For me, the whole thing sounds kinda dumb but whatever, maybe Madara will kill someone next. Since the other Edo Tensei's are gone, maybe the battle vs Tobi will turn now. I'm eager to...
  8. lionheart555

    Chapter One Piece 672 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 672 Discussion/ 673 Prediction So much happening in one chapter. I don't really know what to think about Virgo. I think going off from what we saw, I'd predict that he used that bamboo thingy he's got like an instrument and it affected Law in the previous chapter in some way. I...
  9. lionheart555

    Chapter Bleach 498 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 498 Discussion / 499 Predictions He's in bankai. Hence Kirge whining he can't seal it, lol. On the chapter Urahara - clutch man again. I'm not sure I really like the way this turns out. I prefer Ichigo to chop up his enemies a bit more although it was nice to see that Ichigo had...
  10. lionheart555

    Chapter One Piece 672 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 672 Spoiler Discussion Looks like a promising chapter...one new face joins the brawl. I think we might see how much further Luffy has to go before he can compete with the big cheeses of the world government who have years more experience with haki than he does.
  11. lionheart555

    Chapter Naruto 590 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 590 Discussion / 591 Predictions What's the big thing about Shisui? Talented or not, he DID get an eye pulled out of him by Danzo. And if he was truly talented, he would have used his remaining eye to still be a competent fighter. The fact he tore his eye out himself and "left...
  12. lionheart555

    Chapter Bleach 497 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions I see the captains who lost their bankais getting tossed a bit by the Quincy in the next chapter. I think we might see Shunsui take it to the next level (maybe not bankai), but show why he is a senior captain. Vizards may or may not play a role (I...
  13. lionheart555

    Chapter Fairy Tail 288 Discussion/ 289 Predictions

    fascinating chapter. Chelia looks like she's possessed in that last frame of her from the angle right where Jellal comments about Wendy's situation. I don't think Wendy will lose this one. But it might take Jellal's intervention (and subsequent removal from the games) to help Wendy find a way to...
  14. lionheart555

    Chapter Naruto 590 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 590 Discussion / 591 Predictions I think they were both in it for the power; only here Fugaku was shown to be a braver man and a good parent. I think it would have been an entirely different scene if it had been anyone other than Itachi that came to kill him. Note that Fugaku also...
  15. lionheart555

    Chapter Bleach 497 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions So they acknowledge Ichigo so much now they'll turn to him first in a crisis. A bit ironic all things considered. I think next chapter we'll see Ichigo wrapping things up with or without Urahara's help. My guess is they will rally some of arrancar...
Top