Recent content by Lirael

  1. Lirael

    Chapter Beelzebub 223 Discussion/224 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub 223 Spoiler Thread Hello person I meet in every website with a Beel discussion Seriously, how the hell did I NOT realize who you were? But eh, the problem with Oga is not that he never acted like that before, but the expectations Tamura put in this arc. Had it been a comedic arc...
  2. Lirael

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 206 Discussion/207 Predictions Thread It was probably the publishers who had a problem with Clamp's delay. I don't think Doumeki will ever get a girlfriend, he's too busy taking care of Watanuki and Clamp needs him for the shounen-ai subtext in the story (it's not a Clamp...
  3. Lirael

    Shounen Shoukoku no Altair by Katou Kotono

    Yes, that fact that they're doing this because they believed in mahmut's victory is worrying. Overconfident people rarely win. Probably the Baltein Empire will have use a trick to gain the upper hand and, hopefully, when all seems lost Mahmut will think of something to turn things round again...
  4. Lirael

    Shounen Shoukoku no Altair by Katou Kotono

    Oh that's just spiritism. But yeah, the mangaka did create that apparently.
  5. Lirael

    Shounen Shoukoku no Altair by Katou Kotono

    What spirits?
  6. Lirael

    Shounen Shoukoku no Altair by Katou Kotono

    Re: Shoukoku no Altair I think the setting is Earth, and I believe turkiye was the ottoman empire ages ago (but i'm not 100% sure). From their viewpoint it was the best decision, since otherwise they'd have to submit to the Empire and they believe they can beat it with their superior...
  7. Lirael

    Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    Re: TOP 5 or 10 SHOUJO/JOSEI MANGA Some manga on my list are really obscure ^^ Dear (it doesn't look good at first, but afterwards...:hearts) Karneval Don't touch me My barbaric girlfriend WJuliet Kimi wa Petto Kimi to Scandal Shinobi Life Kobato Heart no kuni no Alice
Top