Recent content by Little Reala

  1. Little Reala

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 189 Discussion / 190 Predictions Thread

    Endeavour is bad, but if he was a one-note, purely evil villain he would be boring and so would the manga. I'm interested in seeing him try, overall I view this as a resolution for his family, rather than a personal redemption for him. I think at the end of all this the Todorokis, bar Endeavour...
  2. Little Reala

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    I'm not surprised there's a chapter, I don't recall anywhere in the translation of the last issue where it said "indefinite hiatus" I only saw "It won't be in this issue", so idk why everyone got so worked up!
  3. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    One of them, maybe Marie is a bit taller though?
  4. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    Uwah! So cute! :D Allen is so smol xD
  5. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    Allen and Lena together for halloween! :D
  6. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    Oh! maybe? ^-^" Especially since Bookman is looking so grim to the side there
  7. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    I think Allen's in the foreground? whereas Lavi is in the mid-ground and Bookman the back and it's more of an overlap rather than a threat!
  8. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    Yeah, i was thinking it was a chapter cover or something? :o Hopefully they'll sort her out, did she mention why her finger was in pain?
  9. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    A little glimpse of Lavi and Bookman!
  10. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    Ah! thank you :D That's really cute :D I wonder if she had some of the earlier volumes, because i recall the cover art on the English volume being really saturated compared to the Japanese version of it
  11. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    Can anyone translate?
  12. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    ironically just as i was uploading my celebratory DGM art
  13. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    Yeah but we get to see a little more of Lena's life through that flashback that involves her greeting/saying goodbye to Koumi
  14. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    ;^;/ poor bby Kanda ;^;/ though i think this is an interesting perspective switch, from 1st to 3rd, but also we get an insight to the time he was inducted as an Exorcist! I hope we get to see more, because we've had bits and bobs of that period for Lenalee but none for Kanda
  15. Little Reala

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    Interesting xD Thank you ^-^/
Top