Oh wow! Seeing posts from you all made me very happy. I hope after all these years you are all doing well, considering COVID and how the world is going on. I just finished reading the manga again from mangaplus. The translation is a bit different from the fan translation. I see the point raised...
I was reading the latest release of Berserk, and for some reason I remembered coming here to Mangahelpers to discuss and debate Claymore! These times were one of my personal favorite! Suddenly, I ended up checking the forum, and I liked the recommendations about Yakusoku no Neverland, and I gave...
Re: Favorite Plot Twist of 2014
Can I ask a question, why there are 3 psycho pass twists even though there are only 2? Tougane's was all reviled in one episode..
Re: Favourite Female Supporting Character of 2014
Ok I can understand Satsuki but Yuuki only showed up in the last 5sh episode!! How can she be a main character?
Re: Favourite Male Lead of 2014
I actually didn't like any of the leading male roles in all the animes I have watched this year, but the best so far is Meliodas from Nanatsu no Taizai!
Re: Favorite Animation Style of 2014
Fate/Stay Night: Ultimate Blade Works
Psycho Pass II
Kill La Kill
Everyone of them had a nice way to present the story with Kill La Kill being the most unique and attracting between them IMO..
Re: Most Disappointing Anime of 2014
Was terrible.. How did I forget about it?? Can we nominate 4?? Because this one is one of my regrets for wasting time of my life..