Recent content by LittleIrish

  1. Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Oh ffs I knew this would happen another HXH, 10+ years on this and the story is probs not even half way though. ( any way hope he gets better and perhaps picks this up again)
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

    You are also forgetting Phanta and possibly future Bam who has complete thorn (beyond guardian lvl) and God power inside him. Also Bam will probs become a God the end of the novel ( just a theory and title of the toon)
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

    No idea why SUI drags this webtoon(story pacing) considering he has poor health and health issues. (Don't want another HXH) Hope it's not corona anyway get better soon SUI :)
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    being acknowledged by FH doesn t mean she is equal to them. They are probs thinking that she is strong (not compared to them) for being born in the tower so they appreciate/admire that. also floor head will only move to intervene with Luslec cuz he is one of the strongest regular and will...
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yes so this points toward Adori being a strong if not the strongest regular but she isn't in the same tier as irregular s (FH) and Bam will and can become like them as I said above (potentially). Some people seem to think that ranking determined higher rank is more powerful than lower rank and...
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    Then why did he include Bam (potential) it is mainly personal power (well I believe), also only irregulars can harm them
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    doubt that as the family heads only see themselves, Jahad and urek as equals this was even stated by Po Bidau Gustang. If Adori was Irregular lvl he would have include here in his speach to Urek Don't know we're people seem to think cuz she is rank 7 in ranking she is stronger than family...
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yea I looked back on the chapter (todays) and Yama is standing on some ship following Bam and co so perhaps that uses the needle
  9. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    The question is tho they (FUG) have another needle that can penetrate the 2nd wall, cuz the one they are currently using is stuck in the wall (for now) also it could possibly be damaged during this upcoming skirmish (doubtful tho)
  10. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    Is that not the same here it's never a full complete chapter just screenshots/images splashed together and in order
  11. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    If that is a problem the how does site like readtowerofgod etc have the whole raw chapters uploaded with no navier hunting them down, while someone posts a screen shot/image of the chapter here and people panic.
  12. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    oh right my bad and yes I agree that Bam was weak then he could hardly overcome the top 3 E ranks back then never mind a ranker
  13. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    The old stat cards said that love was a low/average ranker, so if u think that Bam couldn't beat him now what have u been reading these past weeks, look at Bam battle record against rankers and HR. btw I'm not going by Bam base stats im going by all his power up and multipliers
  14. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    probs but that was usually stated before the games so I doubt he was restricted like I'm the floor of tests just that he was holding back against Bam
  15. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yes that was then but Bam now is probs stronger than him well unless I are one of those who still think bam is below ranker-high ranked tier Also bam Palmed the machine aswell Yes I mentioned that but I just assumed the guy was an average ranker
Top