Recent content by LittleMissNemesis

  1. LittleMissNemesis

    Chapter Naruto 501 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 501 Discussion / 502 Prediction Wow. This was one of the best chapters in a long while, maybe one of the best ever. So much action and emotion was packed into so few pages- very impressive. I'm glad that we finally get to see Minato live up to the hype- he's a straight baller...
  2. LittleMissNemesis

    Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 166 Discussion

    What a weird episode. I have mixed feelings about it. If I'd seen any of those (filler) flashbacks before or even some of those inner thoughts (not much more than "n-naruto-kun" in the the manga), then I'd totally get why Hinata is so popular. It was out of the blue, but she actually seemed...
  3. LittleMissNemesis

    Fantasy Zabuza vs sasuke

    Sasuke now at full strength? Seriously? He wastes Zabuza in both scenarios. Zabuza couldn't beat a lot of ninja nowadays, much less Sasuke w/ his huge array of jutsu and MS. Haku, though an impressive fighter, isn't fast or strong enough to beat Sasuke now either. Kakashi + 12yo kyuubi...
  4. LittleMissNemesis

    Chapter Naruto 480 Discussions

    Re: Naruto 480 Spoiler Discussion Lol- Sasuke can't win w/ this crowd. Sasuke hasn't flat-out won a fair, non-interrupted fight since VotE (I think he out-fought Deidara, but it's arguable) and everyone's all up in arms about it. I'm glad to see him win. Would people really rather him keep...
  5. LittleMissNemesis

    Chapter Naruto 480 Discussions

    Re: Naruto 480 Spoiler Discussion If I'm disappointed about anything, it isn't Sasuke winning, even though I don't want Danzou to die right now. It's not like he's flat-out won a fight in a very long time (it's debatable whether he ever has), so it's not like everything has been easy breezy...
  6. LittleMissNemesis

    Chapter Naruto 480 Discussions

    Re: Naruto 480 Spoiler Discussion Hahaha- Yes! I've been waiting for Sasuke to kill some semi-innocent with a name. Kishi's pulled way too many punches, not making him 'bad' enough on a personal level. That said, watch him miss her vitals on purpose- she is pretty useful to have around...
  7. LittleMissNemesis

    Team Jiraiya vs Team Hawk

    Jiraiya would take out the rest of Taka with ease, but Sasuke would certainly be trouble- and Sasuke might try to keep Karin alive since she could be useful. Likewise, Sasuke would probably be gunning for ma and pa as soon as they show up. I don't see why they, being so small and old, wouldn't...
  8. LittleMissNemesis

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 144 Discussion

    At least w/ these tails arcs they're trying to keep it relevant- kinda. I wish there would've been more info on the other jinchuurikis in the manga. Unfortunately, there wasn't and this phoned-in story won't change anything. good call, jdw- that's exactly what he looks like. The most...
  9. LittleMissNemesis

    Fantasy Shikamaru vs. Sasuke

    It sure as hell looked to me like Danzou was responsible for a small opening in Susanoo. That seemed to be what he was counting on- why he was waiting behind Sasuke while the suck-monster pulled from the other side. Susanoo, like every other powerful jutsu (er... is Susanoo really a jutsu?) is...
  10. LittleMissNemesis

    What-If What kind of jobs would Naruto & co have if they weren't ninja?

    Re: what kind of jobs would Naruto & co. have if they weren't ninja's? Naruto- civil servant Sakura- military doctor Shikamaru- Political strategist, game-theorist Itachi- spy Kakashi- Canine police specialist Sasuke- Dexter Tsunade- Your drunk, gambling aunt who used to be a doctor or...
  11. LittleMissNemesis

    Your Naruto Long-term Predictions

    Re: what is danzou hiding in his head His transplanted eye looks unhealthy, while Kakashi's doesn't because Kakashi got his by more legit means, I'm guessing. Now that we've seen more of Danzou's body, his unhealthy, gross looking eye makes even more sense. Kakashi, good guy- sweet...
  12. LittleMissNemesis

    Haku: Boy or girl?

    I wondered that too, actually. Why make Haku look like and be mistaken for a girl? Or why not make him a girl in the first place? I'm not sure, but a couple possible explanations come to mind. 1- Maybe Haku was originally going to be a girl, but Kishi decided against it because he didn't...
  13. LittleMissNemesis

    Fantasy Shikamaru vs. Sasuke

    Huh- this is an interesting fight. Sasuke would win, but Shikamaru would last longer than some non-freak-powered shinobi. Shikamaru would probably be ready with some traps that could stop or deflect some of Sasuke's jutsu and/or allow him to finagle his way out of getting caught for a...
  14. LittleMissNemesis

    Chapter Naruto 479 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 479 Discussion/480 Predictions Goddamn it- next week had better really be the conclusion. We've still learned nothing new, but the name of Danzou's technique and that it takes 1eye/minute. Pros: - Wind blade- looked awesome - Sasuke used non-MS jutsu :D - Some decent to good...
  15. LittleMissNemesis

    Fantasy Zabuza vs Suigetsu

    Suigetsu hasn't necessarily shown a lot of skill, but he's very hard to kill. He took that 8tail chakra blast at close range and lived- he was f*cked up, but lived. What can Zabuza do to him? Cut him? Trap him in water? Suigetsu might suck, but all he'd have to do is not die (piece of cake)...
Top