Recent content by LivioRazlo

  1. LivioRazlo

    Love and Peace!!

    Thanks for the reccomendations! umm it's really really boring :( it's just a bunch of grumpy old rich and retired people around here :/ Where are you from btw?
  2. LivioRazlo

    TV The Legend of Korra

    Re: The Legend of Korra Official Discussion Thread Indeed, her headstrong and naive character leaves lots of room for great character development. That's exactly what i love to see! Pulling my hair out waiting for the 3rd episode here!!!!
  3. LivioRazlo

    Seinen I Am a Hero by HANAZAWA Kengo

    Just readd volumes 7-8. It's really doing well with keeping me interested~!
  4. LivioRazlo

    Discussion My first PC build

    I recently saved up enough money to fullfill on of my aspirations: To build my own epic PC! Here are the specs. I built this about 5 months ago: 800W Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz Minor Overclocked up to 3.6ghz RAM: 12288MB...
  5. LivioRazlo

    Seinen Sun-ken Rock by Boichi

    Just read 95! So awesome! So funny when the guy tells his whole badass story and the boss just utterly owns him xD
  6. LivioRazlo

    Love and Peace!!

    I used to, but that seemed to be a phase. I find nearly all shounen to be utterly drab and boring (Anything you could reccomend to change my mind?). I'm on the border between Hertfordshire and Essex. A quaint little village called Dobbs Weir. Edit: I do like some titles that are catagoized as...
  7. LivioRazlo

    Seinen Sun-ken Rock by Boichi

    Oh man Sun-ken Rock is so goddamned awesome! That art style is really amazing. Here is a link for chapters 86 to 94 for those who want it. http://view.thespectrum.net/series/sun-ken-rock.html?ch=Chapter+086&page=1
  8. LivioRazlo

    Love and Peace!!

    yes i have. Alot of it was awesome. but it got really shit after @ charlie, i have read a few manwha, none that have stuck out for me. do you reccomend any?
  9. LivioRazlo

    Love and Peace!!

    Hello everyone. I guess i should introduce myself. I am the split personality Livio/Razlo. LivioRazlo is one of my favourite manga characters and comes from the Trigun Manga. I am a university student living in London and studying physics. I have been watching anime since is was about 4. (my...
Top