Recent content by Livyatan

  1. Livyatan

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 *sigh* for some bizarre reason, most translators seem to choose languages over science...:huh lol I didn't. I was busy playing guitar hero with a bunch of 8-12 year old girls. And good luck with your test, assuming it's not finished already
  2. Livyatan

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 I'm about 1-2 hours south of Sydney (depending on how the public transport is on that particular day...) I was SO glad when I never had to write an essay or learn silly literary theories ever again :tem So if you did forensic science in year 10, then might you be...
  3. Livyatan

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 We eat meat pies here :P (it's not like we put tomato sauce on apple pies or anything... usually) Hm... question, question... Is English mandatory in Vic?
Top