Recent content by llamapie

  1. llamapie

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    This is about all we can expect. Just do him proud, don't try to be him but keep his story as he would want it with the level of attention he always gave it.
  2. llamapie

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Aye, I was mocking the typical line back then. I never partook but just found it amusing how often it came up in discussion because people were so salty about the Hiatuses. I've been saddened by artists and performers passing away before - like Robin Williams etc. But none have hit me as hard...
  3. llamapie

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Yea, still crazy somber here. I remember changing my signature way back when Miura passed for this reason. It was no longer a joke to see if Berserk would be finished before he died. No one ever actually believed he would leave so soon. I am just so appreciative we get to see the continuation of...
  4. llamapie

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 364 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yep I can only hope he left an outline or notes. I know they have his very close friend supervising it. I just hope it won't be guessing Miura's direction and it stays faithful. I am cautiously optimistic. Even though they can probably replicate his style and detail I don't know if they can...
  5. llamapie

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    I am cautiously optimistic. It won't be the same no matter how faithful Miura's team is. I am happy to see his vision realized as this story and his legacy deserve that.
  6. llamapie

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1051 Discussion

    I don't know about that. The exposition by the WG about Luffy's fruit not being allowed to awaken will have them gunning for his head at the top of the list now especially since he beat Kaido.
  7. llamapie

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1051 Discussion

    The inevitable reaction pages coming the next chapter(s) from every player in the world with the new bounties will be the biggest source of satisfaction for me. I expect Luffy's new bounty to be just shy of Roger's at his peak.
  8. llamapie

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 364 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm still just as torn over Miura leaving us as I was a year ago when he passed away absolutely devastating the entire community. I've done my usual reread and I am convinced the story was leading into an impossible choice for Guts to make. Guts has always been torn between his desire for...
  9. llamapie

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    I would guess he was well into 364 and hopefully enough to just release it. If we're lucky he had a detailed outline that they can provide to the fans as well so we can know what his planned ending was.
  10. llamapie

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Mostly speculation, IMO. He died of "acute" aortic dissection. Meaning it was sudden and quick. If it was a long term issue it would have been chronic. If he had high blood pressure, I imagine he would have been on medication to control it.
  11. llamapie

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    A tweet by Morikawa, the mangaka for Hajime No Ippo. Another masterpiece manga. Translation of the thread: https://twitter.com/WANPOWANWAN "The photo is of Takamura, contributed by Kentaro Miura. I'm feeling quite sentimental right now. Let me tell you a memory. When I was in trouble because...
  12. llamapie

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    We lost an absolute legend. What a tragedy. I suppose I should change my signature.... God damn it
  13. llamapie

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 363 Spoilers & Discussion

    Oh baby! Details and exposition are just what I needed.
  14. llamapie

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 362 Spoilers & Discussion

    We'll see and hopefully get an answer. There is a huge question still about how SK became who he is today. Maybe the Berserker armor is even more powerful than we know. What an exciting chapter though. I'm pretty sure we'll see Zodd here. I get the feeling he and SK have a long past. We already...
Top