Recent content by llmcduff

  1. llmcduff

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 760 Discussion/ 761 Prediction

    Not next chapter's prediction but for this arc and going forward.. Luffy killed Doffy. World Noble, though they don't care about him, use this as an excuse to do something horrible, maybe force some crazy rules against the populace. Some of the Marine defect, with Aokiji as the leader...
  2. llmcduff

    Chapter Kingdom General Chapter Discussion Thread

    333-336 are out. Now i want 337!
  3. llmcduff

    Hangout Kingdom Hangout Thread

    I'm on chapter 173, when they are returning home after general Ouki's death. OMG. I can't stop reading and I've work to do!
  4. llmcduff

    Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 731 Spoiler Discussion Dont know. Still the best translation, imo.
  5. llmcduff

    Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 731 Spoiler Discussion Don't quote me, but I've heard that the person who usually provides spoiler is not doing this this week b/c it's so epic and doesn't want to ruin it. I've heard the spoiler is the WB pirates, specifically Marco, show up at where Sanji is. IF this is...
  6. llmcduff

    Chapter One Piece 730 Discussion / 731 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 730 Spoiler Discussion It's out, folks! http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/730/3
  7. llmcduff

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    Seems a lot of the bigshots in the nw have a way to easily travel over water. I want to see the sh have this, especially the big 3. Maybe luffy can be like a deflating balloon.. haha or mold himself into some kind of floatation device and float on water. Sanji can jump through the air all...
  8. llmcduff

    Chapter Bleach 524 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 524 Discussion / 525 Predictions Unohana is Yachiru's mom.
  9. llmcduff

    Chapter Noblesse: Chapter 245 Discussion/246 Predictions

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 245 Spoiler http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=25455&no=245&weekday=tue
  10. llmcduff

    HSD Kenichi 472 Discussion/473 Predictions

    I love it that his attention immediately turned to Sakaki. Zunazard is awesome!
  11. llmcduff

    Chapter Noblesse : Chapter 235 Discussion

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 235 Spoilers I'm really looking forward to this chapter and the next few to get back story.
  12. llmcduff

    Chapter Noblesse: Chapter 234 Discussion

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 234 discussion /235 predictions In the flashback, Rai looks tired, exhausted, and sad. He must be dealing w/ the "rebellion" at the time. Frankie said not only Roctis not only want Rai dead, but use him too. Does anyone think Roctis stole some of Rai's power, through...
  13. llmcduff

    Chapter Bleach 489 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions I echo your sentiment about the pace and arc. Very refreshing. I hadn't feel like this about Bleach for a long time. I really hope Kubo keeps this up.
  14. llmcduff

    Chapter Noblesse: Chapter 231 Discussion

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Predictions It looks like the big boys have come out and play!
  15. llmcduff

    Chapter One Piece 661 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 661 Discussion / 662 Prediction www.mangahead.com
Top