Recent content by logpossi

  1. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 773 Discussion / 774 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 773 Spoiler Discussion I doubt it,why did Robin come back since we saw she going upstairs for Rebecca. And the spoiler said that Robin cooperated with Hakuba to finish Gradius.
  2. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece 695 Discussion/ 696 Predictions

    It seem that he go to PH without urgency. I bet for Aokiji.. with his chair
  3. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Spoiler Discussion Thread Ace is son of Roger and Roger' s son will be executed. This is a double "shake the world" of BB.
  4. logpossi

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 546 Spoiler Discussion Thread Source: MangaHelpers Credits: logpossi Verification Confirmed ドルドルで毒をガード They guard the poison with Doru Doru (3's Candle). ルフィにもドルドルでグローブを作る ルフィ感激 Mr.3 creates candle gloves for Luffy. Very effective. マゼランに反撃 Counterattack against Mazellan...
  5. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Discussion/545 Predictions Thread I have some idea. Mr.3 with his wax can block Mazelan poison. Mr. 3 makes wax suits for everone + stealing some mask from gaolers. They can stand against poison. I wonder why Croco. didn't escape with Miss Golden week. At that time he...
  6. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Discussion/545 Predictions Thread I agree with Razh. Shiryu will join BB for sure. He has no place to go after this incident.
  7. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Discussion/545 Predictions Thread BB said about Luffy become stronger with more HAKI!!! (ambition):s Does it mean some Roger and WB crews know about haki?
  8. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Spoiler Discussion Thread Look like Mazellan will fight with Luffy. And this time with antibody, Luffy is going to beat him.:D
  9. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 543 Discussion/544 Predictions Thread About BB's ability. I think he can suck everything with his darkness. But may be not quite effective to paramesia. He can suck fire, light, cold, man power? If he caught someone, that guy is done. Haki-coated puch can beat him, but luffy...
  10. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 517 Spoiler Discussion Luffy can't be turned into stone, cause he is gomu gomu ningen. (Rubber man)
  11. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 516 Discussion/517 Predictions I think only Boa Hancock possess a DF ability. I doubt her sisters are zoan type, cause all of them have pets; snake, bird, leopard.
  12. logpossi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 515 Spoiler Discussion Hi. I think Brook does not mentioned about mermaid and Bao, another guy from rolling pirate instead. That why Brook is bleeding. About the snake, are there anything relate to this pic? http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/489/credits/
Top