Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread
The new Yukihira revamped Dish no. 3 will be revealed in their shokugeki.. I believe it will be named " I'm gonna kick your asses" dish
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 135 Spoiler Thread
1st Page
Tsukasa 1: Alright...
Tsukasa 2: With this...
Tsukasa 3: We've made our decision.
2nd Page
Newspaper: Tootsuki has a new director!!!
Random Old Man: Senzaemon-dono was forced to retire!?
Old prick 1: Is it true? I thought Azami was...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 133 Spoiler Thread
Yukihira will cause an uproar just like a shokugeki challenge with shinomiya before... The time has come that Erina will starting to like Soma
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 132 Spoiler Thread
It's not like them, usually the English scan is out as early as Saturday or it releases one night after the raw. But nowadays it took them too long.. Sighs...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 132 Spoiler Thread
Im new here and Im curious. May I ask how do the spoiler people get those info or where they get those pictures even the manga is not yet published in the public?
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 131 Spoiler Thread
Judging from the reactions of hishoko and erina sama, her dad might gave them trauma and he might be perfectionist or same as the behavior of shinomiya at first appearance. Belittling her, then souma comes to know of it and use his recklessness to save...
Re: One Piece Chapter 797 Spoiler Discussion / 798 Predictions
So guys.... Do you think there will be a possible invitation for the new member of the crew in this last 2 more chapters of dresrossa?
Crocodile-Robin
Gecko Moria-Brook
Doflamingo-???
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 128 Spoiler Thread
The appearance of souma is new again even though he's still a freshman..however, only his hair style changes as I observed though .
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 127 Spoiler Thread
Well.. Its ok. But thanks.. May I know what is your conjecture about this spoiler? Does souma really change his menu to a final mafu tufo and sell it to whre are e10 positioned? That's shocking..