Recent content by lolek

  1. lolek

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

    Yeah, I know that, because I translate into Polish and I don't do it literally every time but I think in this situation this small word "my" was important, read below my modest opinion^^ First of all thank you HisshouBuraiKen and tora-chan for your translations. I use them in my Polish...
  2. lolek

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

    Hmm I see, thanks^^ but what do you think about this: in chapter 390 page 7 Zetsu said: "He stopped Amaterasu..." So maybe it means that Itachi was also able to put off/stopped Amaterasu? So maybe it means that it is not Sasuke's original Mangekyou technique? Or maybe Sasuke is able to put off...
  3. lolek

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

    Umm yeah from this piece of info we can suppose that, but for example HisshouBuraiKen translated it in this way: "Is this what the Mangekyou Sharingan is capable of?" and SleepyFans in this way: "Is that the Mangekyo's power?!" So in my opinion from these two translations we can't suppose that...
Top