Recent content by lolipoptitans

  1. Fun and Active

    :Haha:Haha:yaha:pkgin:occa:smugbunny:vbunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny There's 2 kids 1 boy 1 girl the boy asks his dad "daddy what's this" (pulls pants down) girl next door asks "mommy what's this" (pulls pants down) The dad say's to the boy "that's you're car son, whenever you can park you're...
  2. Fun and Active

    As I said Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge MISTAKE
  3. Fun and Active

    :emocat:emocat:wonder:sweatdrop:redface:foreveralone:dumpster:biblethumpI'm very sorry, I said I was going to be active and all that, I'm still going to be but not as active as I thought but in 8 months September 12th, my birthday I turn 18. I'm going to be on till for example 9 a.m. to 2 a.m...
  4. Fun and Active

    I got Grounded for credit card fraud, put Zues on my mom, dad, my home teacher and my principle's laptops and skipped like 17 days of school, changed my school's contact info so parents wont find out. and my prefereces are horror, harem, magic,and boy's love. 100% legit, huuuuuuuuuge mistake.
  5. Translators Looking for translator for Hyakki Yakoushou

    I am willing to translate, not looking for any compensation. All I ask is teach me and be patient with me and yes I will be able to do 1 to 2 chapters in a week or 2, maby more chapters
  6. Fun and Active

    Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and small manga's
  7. New and Want work

    Do people decide on the books they want to work on or is it just given or random?
  8. Fun and Active

    Hello everyone. I plan on being very active particularly when I'm 18 and older. grounded from internet at house till 18 :'( . I'm can use internet at school and library. So I'm hoping to meeting and being very helpful and active. Not right away though. approx. when I turn 18 so in like 9 moths...
  9. New and Want work

    I have internet at school and library, not at home, grounded till 18 :'(. Anyway this may seem weird to you but I love mangapanda been on it for 8 yrs. though now that I'm older, I want to participate a lot for manga like cleaners proofreading etc. so my question is where do I get positions to...
Top